A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
This website does not use any personal information from cookies.
Cookies used on this website
- The browser and operating system of your computer.
- Design of contents that the user chose in his first visit to the Portal.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas, where appropriate.
The user has the option of preventing the installation of cookies, as the browsers are configurable so that they notify and reject them, although deactivating them may prevent the proper functioning of access to the page. We recommend that you consult the help section of your browser.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session: To prevent you from having to identify yourself each time you interact with the website, unless you have closed your browser and reopened it.
The cookies used on this website do not collect any personal data.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. In this way you will prevent cookies from being stored in your browser. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.